Welcome to Oker View Holiday Cottage in the pretty village of Darley Bridge.
- Oker View Cottage is dated at 1756, is fully modernised being tucked away and set back from the road with its own parking, it is very well equipped and furnished with a 4 Star Quality Rating.
- Farmhouse style dining kitchen with slate flooring and beamed ceilings.
- The lounge boasts an impressive original Derbyshire stone fireplace with a gas fuelled log burner.
- 32 inch Flat Screen TV with basic sky package, DVD player, CD player and WIFI
- Downstairs bathroom with a large bath and shower over.
- Upstairs-3 bedrooms sleeping 5, the large master has a double bed and deep window recess, there is also a character twin room and a single room. There is a washroom with a toilet and sink also located on the first floor.
- The old village fold serves as our front walled garden with twin love seats while the rear courtyard garden is a lovely place to take breakfast or have a relaxing cuppa.
- 2 Well behaved pets welcome.
- Perfect for walking and cycling directly from the property, being on the doorstep of the Peak National Park, with secure storage for cycles.
- 2 good, friendly pubs within easy walking distance.
- Parking for one car
- Non smoking
- Bedlinen, towels and heating included
Secure your holiday by booking now - Go to the Availability Page or Enquiries
'Lovely Cottage, excellent stay' - Surrey and Sydney Australia
'Gorgeous Cottage - superbly placed for cycling adventures - good bike storage too - definitely recommend'. - Borrochellas, Derby
'Lovely cottage, very well equipped, area fantastic with plenty to do and see, must visit Heights of Abraham'. - Lancashire
Please browse the website and e mail Bookings and queries to email@example.com